Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dawn and Stormy's Wedding in Philomath, Oregon



Man do I love the Willamette Valley! Every summer I shoot at new places that I haven't shot at before. Each place is unique and beautiful. Dawn and Stormy's wedding was no exception. Their ceremony was in this beautiful setting tucked into a clearing with huge oak trees providing nice shade and perfect soft light.



Dawn found me through Shane and Danni whose wedding I shot 3 years ago. Shane and Danni were in the wedding party and it was really nice to see them again. I've been doing this long enough that sometimes when I go to a wedding I'll recognize 3-4 couples from other weddings I've shot. I think it really helps me blend in a little more like a friend with a nice camera rather than an intrusive photographer.





Enjoy the slideshow!

You can view, these photos and more on Facebook!

3 comments:

Danae Jones Photography said...

Was this at Bezell Park? I shot a senior session there a few weeks ago...it is so pretty! Beautiful photos.

ACE said...

I was just going to ask that same question as the post before! That is where one of my BM's wedding was that Kacy shot!

Nice work, as always, Chris!!!

Chris said...

Yup you both nailed it! Bezell Park. What a great place huh? People from the Corvallis area should totally get married there.