Saturday, September 12, 2009

Catherine and Cory's Wedding in Salem at the Viticulture Center



Wow. So I'm thinking the above shot might be my best of the year. What do you think?
Cory and Catherine's wedding day started with a little anxiety. Good old Oregon rain poured down all morning making us all nervous. But as I tell brides who are having an outdoor wedding, every bride should pray for rain in the morning because it makes for AMAZING clouds in the afternoon. That is exactly what happened. The rain stopped the clouds parted and right around sunset we went into the vineyard to take some of my favorite pictures of the year.


This is the view that the guests had right before the ceremony.


This little hill in the vineyard gave me the chance for a pretty nice angle on the group shots.

I really love the look in Catherine's eyes in this one.

Ok Enjoy the slideshow below and as always you can view these pictures and become a fan of Becerra Photography on Facebook.

No comments: