Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Photobooth!




An additional detail of Kim and Cedric's wedding was that they ordered a photobooth! Kim and Cedric asked if I could put something together for them where we could take their guest's pictures photobooth-style and print them there at the wedding so that the guests could then sign their picture as a guest book. It was so much fun and such a great idea that I made sure that we could get it done. We ended up taking the pictures and getting combining them on a 4x6 layout and then printing them in about 45 seconds. I'm so glad that Kim and Cedric asked me to do the service because the pictures are great and I think it helped to create some fun memories. Sooooooo Becerra Photography now officially offers a photobooth service available to add a la carte to any wedding package. Contact me for the details and pricing. And enjoy some of the more ummmm... "G" Rated pictures!



No comments: