Monday, September 24, 2007

In their own back yard (and mine)

Kelly and Chad had just about the most relaxing, calm wedding I've ever been to. Before the wedding they explained that they wanted a very simple day to celebrate their vows and interact with friends, and that they would like my role to basically be like an old friend with a nice camera. Their guests were so fun to interact with!

Kelly and Chad live in a beautiful area right next to Donavan's Place, a Christmas tree farm here in Corvallis. Their neighbor who is the owner of the farm performed the ceremony. It was great. Everyone just mingled in the home, and then walked out to a beautiful fall ceremony under two gorgeous oaks. They set aside LOTS of time for pictures so I just couldn't stop picking shots of these two interacting for the slideshow. Enjoy!
ps This is my first wedding in Corvallis...just down the road from my house.

No comments: