Sunday, September 16, 2007

The wait is over

Hey wedding fans! Although I didn't shoot a wedding this weekend, I do have a wedding to show you. Loyal blog followers might remember a teaser about the next Brangelina. Well the cool couple who asked to keep their pictures private, have now given me permission to share them with you! Sarah and David got married in August at the Emerald Valley Golf Club. It was so much fun! We didn't have a lot of time for posed pictures so I really focused on capturing beautiful moments, therefore this slideshow will be pretty much all photojournalistic. I also want to let you know about some great vendors I worked with that day. Kurt Hunter from Big Adventure Enertainment provided great DJing for both the ceremony and the reception, while Renee Rocker of City Mouse Design did an amazing job of decorating with a natural touch. Melissa from A Perfect Gathering was perfect in coordinating a wonderful evening.

One more thing, a few people have told me that they would like to make comments on the blog but had problems registering or didn't want to register. I've figured out how to open the blog up to anyone who'd like to make a comment so comment away!

No comments: