Monday, May 19, 2008

Fashion Shoot #2

In preparation for the end of the year fashion show at OSU, I wanted to get a few more fashion shots before the real deal. I really liked the variety of dresses on this shoot, and the grey dress at the beginning and end of this slideshow was awesome to photograph because it was so flowing and added a lot of movement to the pictures. I'd love to shoot a wedding dress that could move like that!

If you are interested in seeing more of the amazing designs from OSU's fashion design program, come to the OSU Alumni Center at 7pm on Wednesday May 28th and check it out.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Chris,
For mothers day all I want is for you to be able to make me look as good as those models in a picture :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are amazing......but I really dislike the song that go with the slideshow.

Is that a fair criticism?

Chris said...

Kara, I cannot improve on perfection!

Anonymous Poster- A fair cricism. You bring up a good point. I need new music! I've been using the music that came with the program that I use to make the slideshows...I've been meaning to buy more, but that can get pretty spendy. If you know of any artists out there that are wanting some exposure and have music that would go good with my pics, send them my way!