Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Youngs

The last few weeks have been so great. Not only has the weather been absolutley beautiful, I've had a chance to shoot so many different kinds of photography. First it was Leah and Billy's wedding, then the Obama event, then Bill Clinton, then I did another fashion shoot which I will be sharing next week, and now the Young Family.

The Young's hired me to shoot some relaxed family portraits which was a nice change of pace. With their three adult children home for the weekend they wanted to capture themselves where they feel most comfortable, at home. Make sure you watch the slideshow to the end because my favorite pictures are there. One of the Young's favorite passtimes is to spend time quality together over a cold beer. I love these pictures at the end because they are totally relaxed and just enjoying each other's company.


No comments: