Thursday, May 15, 2008

O yeah, I shoot weddings too.

With all the political campaigns running through Oregon, I haven't had time to post a really fun wedding that I shot on May 3rd. Leah and Billy were married in the Bay Area a few Saturdays ago. Leah is a friend from high school and it was such an honor that she had me come all the way from Corvallis to shoot her wedding.

It was interesting shooting her wedding because one of the things I pride myself on is being able to show up at a wedding and blend in like an old friend with a nice camera, but at this wedding I really was an old friend with a nice camera. As I started out I found myself really nervous! One thing I really enjoyed about the wedding is that in Oregon I'm used to a lot more trees, and there weren't a whole lot of trees where we were shooting so I feel like the situation pushed me creatively.

Ok ok here are the pictures. Don't forget to press the play button!

No comments: